However, soon after the riots, there was the coming together of a community, where those who wanted to make a better life, stood together, prayed, and worked toward rebuilding a new life. Lead by a group of parishioners and its dedicated catholic priests, New Community was born in 1968 from the ashes of racism, poverty and despair.
On March 3, 2018 we will honor a man who was there from the very beginning. Join us as we honor Monsignor William J. Linder for his never-ending commitment to Newark.
Today, NCC touches more than 40,000 lives each MONTH. We’ve counted and New Community, in a typical month, serves many clients, patients, members, families, residents, and children through its outreach, services, programs and resources. Developing a “new community” is the legacy of Monsignor’s strong leadership and service to the lives of its residents and Newark has been and continues to be a place for families to live, work and thrive.
We ask that you please take a moment to reflect and be inspired by this significant achievement and join us in celebrating this milestone event on March 3, 2018, from 6-9 pm at Hilton, East Rutherford, NJ. The formal gala will feature live entertainment, a cocktail reception and delicious dinner.
Below you will find ticket information, and ways in which you can show your support for New Community and honor Monsignor’s work.
- $250 Non-profit Rate: Cocktail reception, reserved seating
- $500 VIP Guest – Individual: Cocktail reception, reserved seating
- $5000 VIP Table: Cocktail reception and VIP reserved seating for 10
Gala Underwriting Opportunities
• Gala Cocktail Reception sponsor ~ $15,000
• Gala Invitation sponsor ~ $10,000
• Gala Program Journal ~ $5,000
• Table Wine sponsor ~$5,000
“Out of the Ashes Came Hope” ~ Anniversary Sponsor – $50,000
“Stand With Us” ~ Heritage Sponsor – $25,000
Platinum Sponsorship – $10,000
Gold Sponsorship – $5,000
Silver Sponsorship – $2,500
Bronze Sponsorship – $1,500
Small Business Sponsorship – $1,000
Deadline for ad journal, sponsorships: February 2, 2018
Consider showing your support for New Community’s clients, staff, volunteers and supporters. Purchase an ad in the gala’s commemorative souvenir program.
- Full color or black and white accepted with bleeds
- The finished full page ad size will be 5.5 wide by 8.5 inches tall
If you do not have camera-ready artwork, we will prepare your ad in the program style.
Send camera-ready ad copy/artwork to Zoraya@rayzo.com.
Select ad size below:
- $1,000 – Gold full-page advertisement, includes premiere placement
- $500 – Standard full page Advertisement
- $250 – Half page Advertisement
- $150 – Quarter page Advertisement
For more information, please call or email:
Tracey Battles at 973-497-4414, email@example.com
Zoraya E. Lee-Hamlin at 862-233-8020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Lang at 973-497-4413, email@example.com